Remote production is changing the way live events are produced. The quality of its transmissions, along with its capacity to reduce costs, makes remote production an effective alternative to traditional mobile units for production and realization.
Just a few years ago it was unimaginable carrying out a complete TV program, an event or a live sports multi-camera broadcast from a remote control located hundreds, or even thousands of kilometers away. Today, this is a consolidated reality.
From our remote control center in Madrid, we have produced hundreds of live transmission hours of multi-camera sports and corporate events, with no need to move complex and large technical production equipment or staff. Remote production cuts down the means of production necessary at the event site, where just the cameras are moved, each of them together with their transmission units.
In our remote control units in Madrid, we receive signals from each individual camera, and we integrate them to the event graphics in only one program, live. From that same remote control, we do the event’s live distribution, to each specific medium, chosen by the client: online video platforms, social media, YouTube, the clients’ websites, landing pages designed for the events, or TV broadcast servers, directly for broadcasting.
Remote production also allows integration with other services, such as the addition of live narration or simultaneous translation. It has significant benefits compared to classic production:
- It reduces costs
- It greatly reduces the number of staff at the event site
- Mobile units are not necessary for transmission and realization
- It maintains excellent quality and final product standards
- Production of big and small events with the highest quality and the most convenient cost on the market
QUALITY is a remote production pioneer and one of the first international suppliers.
The first tests for remote production development started in 2017 along with an important R&D investment. During the last 4 years, we have gained vast experience and have created a production standard that is unique on the market.
During the last years we have carried forward the successful development of remote production, obtaining excellent results:
- First company to offer a 100% CCU solution with remote production.
- First company to make a 30-camera remote production – 2020 Spanish Athletics Championships -.
- First company to include a remote SSM (Super Slow Motion) camera.
- First company to do a remote production in territories such as: Uzbekistan, Chile, Peru, Paraguay, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, Saudi Arabia or Japan.
Because of this, today we are able to offer excellent technical expertise for events production.
We work with the latest technology, in a constant audiovisual innovation process, and we offer a high-quality service for the international digital and broadcast market.
We design the best technological solutions for our clients’ events. We produce customized content, streaming and live signal transmission; sports, hybrid, virtual and on-site events.
If you have any project in mind or need our services… Contact us on email@example.com
Follow us on our social media: Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook.